27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Prototype (Oh Deer)


All quiet for a couple of weeks, but I haven't been doing nothing, I've just been contemplating whether to show you this prototype or not.

The tail that I showed you last time has been developed into a hippocampus plushie (or sea horse, seen here with my rudolph plush). I love the tail, however my husband pointed out that the head is a little deer-like and now I can't un-see it and I'm not happy with it anymore. I've been contemplating how to redesign the head so for now I think the pattern needs to stay on the shelf until I'm 100% happy with it.

1 comment:

Monica said...

LOL, husbands! The only reason it looks like a deer is because you made the deer first. They are both abstractions, after all. I thought "hippocampus" right away. It is a cute photo.

But that said, there is nothing wrong with thinking some more and making it even better.