27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Invader Pattern

Invaders Wall Panel
Laid out for basting

I am getting a little ahead on the quilt-along so I have pulled out this project again. After I have basted it I will have a practice at stippling. I was a little generous with the batting. It was a cot size which I had to trim and make a little longer. The project is about 170 x 70cm.

I've been working on patterns for this project and the Red Invader is ready. If you download it, please have a read through and let me know if it makes sense and if there is anything I could improve upon.

Red Space Invader Pattern

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I LOVE the quilt! I downloaded the pattern and will have to let you know. Thank you for sharing a piece of my childhood.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your quilt and have downloaded the pattern. I scanned it quickly and everything looks fine so far. Thanks for sharing your pattern.

Metanoia said...

Thanks to both of you. I'm working on some free motion quilting at the moment so I'm hoping to have the project finished in the next week or so fingers crossed.