27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Day Art Challenge


Video by Suzi Blu

I'm about to start another 30 day drawing challenge this Sunday in order to try and improve my confidence in sketching. I think I may be kidding myself that I have the time to do this one, but with a fresh urge to draw I'm going with the flow and drawing is a great skill for planning sewing projects.

If you'd like to follow along with me and draw as well I'd love to see your blog if you'll be posting your progress online. Any skill levels - the more the merrier! Head over to My Art Sketchbook to learn more about the challenge.

No comments: