27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Point, Click, Quilt


I don't think I have ever pre-ordered a book before, but the preview images from the author have thoroughly intrigued me. The only down side is I have to wait 3 months before I can get my hands on it!

The authors blog has two beautiful examples on offer at the moment. First is Papillon from the cover showing a little of her blending techniques and the original photo inspiration. Second is Rusty Chevys and the detail in the glass, cars and road is exquisite. The images are simplified, yet still quite detailed. Can you tell I'm excited??

If this has piqued your interest and you'd like to order this book too you can get a good price, free shipping plus another 10% off with the code "May11" (from their homepage) at Book Depository.

I highly recommend Book Depository as I can rarely find a better price and have had great experiences through them.

No comments: