27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Steampunk Blocks


I was going to start quilting my steampunk blocks so I could move on to joining them in the quilt as you go method, however when I laid them out I realised that I didn't like the look of it with only 9 blocks so I decided to add three more designs to make the quilt longer. The three extra blocks are complete so now I need to psyche myself up for quilting these again. Because this is a step into the unknown I am procrastinating a little...

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yay! I love these designs, and I'm so impressed with your needleturn skils. Good luck with the quilting!