27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Chocolate Containers


With Easter just around the corner I thought I would mention something about those little plastic chocolate containers you might receive this Sunday. The two containers pictured above were from chocolates such as Lindt and Fererro Roche that are sometimes gifted at Easter and Christmas. If you're lucky enough to get a deep container like these they're perfect for your sewing supplies!

I use one for my safety pins (I leave them all open so I can just pin them straight in so sticking your hand in there is usually an adventure!) and one for my binding clips. I have another which had a broken lid so I use that to throw in small items such as a pen, thread I use all the time, a few needles and anything else I'm using that I dont' want to roll off the table.

They're really handy containers so make sure you save a few because you never know what kind of sewing trinkets you might need to store!

No comments: