27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

In One Piece

Quilt top update...

The strips were pieced and then I attached all the pieces with black. The top strips were nicely randomised and didn’t line up which was the aim, but the bottom strip is almost perfectly in line with the straight black lines. I don’t know which I like better, but overall I am pretty happy with this so far.

Tomorrow I need to obtain some more black cotton if I want to complete the top this weekend as I need more to make the border.

Here it is laid out on the floor again as one big piece. Isn’t it fun to cut material into small pieces and sew it back together again!

No comments: