27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Stash Building

Stash Building
Stash Additions!!

40% off anything, including sale items? How can I say no to that? Well my bank account tried to scream no, but I didn't listen.

I bought some more batting, which was an additional 20% off as well as selecting some fabrics. These are just my favourites of what I purchased. There is a set of five aqua and lime green FQ, and a set of 5 orange and brown FQ as well as a metre of blue and brown which has 8 different printed patterns. They're not all the same width which is a little disappointing, but I can see some potential and hope I bought enough for whatever this eventually becomes.

The Fat Quarters worked out to a little under $2.50ea for that gorgeous fabric so I can't complain about that!! The orange and brown set is my favourite at the moment. Now I need an appropriate project to show them off. Any ideas?

I've made some progress on a project from Patchwork Classroom magazine. Stay tuned for an update in the next week or two.

No comments: