27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Winners...

And the winners are...

I think I may have caused some confusion in the wording of when entries closed. I have learnt for next time, and will include all entries in the draw. I've gone over to random.org and had the website select me 2 lucky winners.

The winners are:

Entry 4: Carin
Carin said: My favorite block is anything that doesn't have y seams or to many triangles. LOL :O)

Entry 13: free indeed
free indeed said: First choice is #1 but will be happy with #2 if drawn second. Favorite blocks I think would be string blocks right now...using up all the edges of my fabrics. I also am into selvedges lately too :) Just love to be FRUGAL I guess!

I'll attempt to contact you via your profiles to let you know you've won.

It was interesting hearing about everyones favourite blocks. I had to look a couple up which I hadn't heard of before. Most people seem to have a lot of love for pinwheels at the moment, and a lot of people are in to using every last scrap of fabric.

I also want to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving a message. I really enjoyed hearing everyones comments. Thankyou!

2 comments:

Carin said...

WOO HOO!! Thank you thank you!

Metanoia said...

Both packages were posted this morning! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly both of you! I hope you enjoy your prizes :D