27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Miniature Sewing


It was funny to get a comment that the frog should be smaller as I was working on something very tiny at that point. I have been debating whether or not to show this one now or wait until it is finnished, however I made a colour choice mistake and need to make this little guy all over again. This little nyan cat isn't going to go to waste though. I'll think of something for him.

A nyan cat is the combination of a cat and a poptart. Don't ask me why... it is quite popular among internet memes and usually has a rainbow coming out of its butt. Wait and see what the final plan is for this little guy... after I remake him with a better body colour.

You can see how tiny it is. The feet were particularly difficult and I used tweezers to turn them after machine sewing. I'm planning a pattern for him soon so keep an eye out on Happy Bobbin if you're interested.

No comments: