27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Rudolph has a Red Nose


I have this little guy all ready for Christmas. I created my own plush pattern from a mash up of a couple of different patterns I found online - simplified, added hooves, made up the ears... all sorts of changes that make it uniquely my own and I had a lot of fun doing it.

The head is version three. I had lots of issues getting the proportions right, but thankfully I only had to do those antlers once as they required a lot of patience to turn them right way around. I was really happy that the body looked so great first time.

Of course, nothing is complete lately without at least one LED light, so little Rudolph's nose really lights up red when you turn on a switch hidden underneath his collar.

No comments: